– I’m already getting invested in the story. – (Matthews) On the ground! – [Bleep], no! – ♪ (8-bit intro) ♪ – Ooh, Life is Strange 2. – We’re back.
– (FBE) So, Mikaela and Rae, you’ve played Life is Strange 1 with us. Unfortunately, Seth was busy at school, but we’re very happy to have Labib with us today. – What’s up, guys? – The new boy to torture.
– I’ve seen some let’s plays, but more than that, nothing else. I have never played the game before. – I’ve heard so many things about this one, not specifically, but I just know a lot of people liked it.
– Yeah. – And so I’m expecting a lot. – (FBE) Although you’re all making decisions together, someone’s gonna have to hold the controller, so who’s it gonna be? – They already decided it was gonna be me.
– She’s a gamer. She’s the gamer, honestly. – It’s in my blood. – Dispatch.
– “Matthews, K.” – (officer) Dispatch, I need to run a license check on that 10– – Oh, cut. I’m spooked. – What just happened? – (Matthews) Oh [bleep]. Officer Matthews, I’ve got a 10-10 in progress.
– A 10-10! – (Matthews) 1452 Lewis Avenue. – This is really eerie already. – (dispatch) All backup availab– – Why does it keep skipping like that– oh, it’s ’cause it’s from his dashcam. – Yeah. – Oh, it’s edited.
– Whoa. – Oh my goodness. – (officer) 306– – Oh, it’s getting messed up. – (officer) I repeat, we need– – Oh, it’s like a mutant thing or something.
– Whoa. – ♪ (poppy music) ♪ – Reminds me of Stranger Things kind of. – This is such a good song. – It feels like we’re watching a movie. – Yeah, those cutscenes were so fun. I love it.
– Ay, I bet that’s our main character. Oh, we love– ooh, he looks like a boy that I would fall in love with. – Rae, it’s you. – It is me! Oh my God. My dream’s come true.
– (Lyla) Heard back from Jenn yet? – (Sean) Um, no. – (Lyla) Let me take a look at the situation. – Oh man. Sean’s got girl problems.
– (Lyla) Hey Jenn, you going to the party tonight? – Romantic. – (Lyla) Could you have any less game? – (Sean) I’m no good at this.
– Wait, why is that bad? – (Sean) Yo Jenn, see you at the party. Let me know if I should bring handcuffs. – Kinky. – (Lyla) You thirsty bitch. – Oh, damn.
– It is me. – (Sean) Hey, hold on. Let me check it before you send. – (Lyla) Too late. – Oh, that’s so me.
– Whoa, this is actually Rae in the game. – So cute. – (Sean) What? I could have texted that.
– I wonder the timeline in this. – This said 2016. – (Sean) Coming home after school. Jeez, I’m not a ten year old. – (Lyla) He just cares about you, Sean.
Anyway, you should be happy your dad’s looking out for you. – She might not have a dad. – (Lyla) Oh, it’s Jenn.
Saying she can’t wait to see us at the party. – She texted Lyla but not Sean? – (Sean) Yes! – (Lyla) Told you I would work my matchmaker magic.
– (Brett) Hey, lovebirds. Back from the loony bin? – The bully. – (Lyla) Shut the [bleep] up, dickhead. – (Sean) Ooh, careful.
Last time, my dad almost busted me out here. – They’re so edgy now. The teens are so edgy now. They were so pure before. – (Lyla) You want a hit or not? – Take one or refuse.
– Refuse! – Smoking’s bad. – (Sean) Nah. Maybe at the party.
– True. – (Sean) Track stars aren’t supposed to smoke, you know – He’s a track star. – An athlete boy.
– (Lyla) Begging for a spliff tonight. Better make an official party list. – (Sean) Hey, whoa. What the hell are you doing?
– (Lyla) Don’t move. – She’s so into him. – Yeah, I can tell. – (Lyla) First, we need money for supplies, munchies, C-O– – Condoms. – (Lyla) N-D-O– – (Sean) Ugh, stop.
You’re out of room, punk. – It’s just a smiley face? – I know.
– I say she’s trying to draw a happy face, so good drawing. – Good drawing, yeah. – Yeah, it’s a good drawing. I’ma go with that. – (Sean) Whoa, good drawing, Lyla. Daniel’s teacher would be proud of you.
– (Lyla) Ha. The pretentious artist has spoken. These [bleep] planes, man.
– Chemtrails, bro. – Shut up. – (Lyla) I wanna hate them, but I’ll miss them so much if I move somewhere else. – Oh, the conflict.
– (Lyla) Will [bleep] ever get better than 1452 Lame Avenue? – God damn. – “No es posible.”
– Let’s go with that. – I like that one. – “No es–” okay, yeah. They’re fun. They geek around like that.
– (Sean) No es posible, sister. With all that [bleep] going on, a dirty Mexican like me hanging out with an Asian chick. I mean, that’s a one way ticket to jail. – (Lyla) Oh, I’m not worried. You’ll be pacing your ass off behind that wall way before me. – (Sean) [Bleep], you’re right.
I need to get cooler than you, so my 10 thousand followers keep me out of trouble. – And he has clout? – And he’s IG famous? – He got clout, okay.
– What? – This is realistic. He has 10k followers but really lame in real life.
– (Lyla) Hugs. – Hugs. Oh, good thing he wasn’t smoking. His dad was right there.
– (Daniel) Did you see Lyla? – So cute. – (Daniel) She said we could go to the movies next week.
She said– – (Sean) Dude, bug her, not me. – He looks so different without the beanie. – (Esteban) You’re lucky she puts up with you. – (Sean) Jeez, thanks pop. I feel really supported right now. – (Esteban) You’re welcome.
And now we need an objective judge. Judge Diaz presiding over the case of the last Chock-O Crisp. – Oh, what? – (Sean) I have to go. – (Esteban) Who deserves to eat this final Chock-O Crisp? You’re adorable little brother who eats about ten bags a week or your poor suffering father, – Aw, dude.
– (Esteban) Who slaves over a hot engine to provide his family with a home. – “You’re both guilty.” – “You’re both guilty.” You’re both guilty. I feel like if we give it to the dad, he’ll still give a part to his son, too. – “You’re both guilty?”
– Yeah. – Let’s go with that. – (Sean) You’re both guilty of wasting my time. – Ah, that’s [bleep] up. – (Daniel) What? – Oh damn.
– (Daniel) No fair. Dad, Dad, Dad! – (Esteban) What is this? My own flesh and blood tosses me under the bus. – (Daniel) He sucks.
– (Esteban) Okay. Back to work. – (Daniel) Yeah, I have to go work in my room, too. – (Sean) Yeah, don’t hurry back. – I still can’t believe he has a squad hoodie. Ooh, ooh, ooh.
– “Empty wrapper.” – Look at the empty wrapper. All right. – Okay. – “Angry note.” “Mr. Diaz, Your property line overhangs on mine and your children are loud and won’t stay on their side.
I’ve told you many times to build a legal, proper fence (no higher than six feet according to Seattle–) – “Land Use Code.” – He sounds like a prick. – Is that the jerk who flipped him off earlier? – Oh, maybe. – I bet that’s a neighbor. – Nah, he sounds like an adult.
– He’s probably his dad. – Maybe. – Let’s look around the room. – Let’s go back. You gotta look at everything. – “School bag.”
Inventory. – All right, objectives. “Hunt for munchies.
Find drinks for Eric’s party. Ask dad for some money. Find a blanket.” – Let’s check the cover of the fridge.
Go to the kitchen. – Fridge, I think that’s– – Oh, food. – “Pasta recipe?” Heck yeah.
– Picture, picture. – Beer! – Beer!
– Take. Should be a cool kid or a good kid? – Okay.
– Take it bro. Get lit. – Cupboard or something?
– There’s something on the wall. – We need munchies. – ‘Cause we also need a blanket.
– All right, so we have cookies, Halloween candy. It says “Don’t eat. For Halloween.” Chips. – Chips. – Let’s take chips.
– Yeah, chips are the OG munchies. We need money from the dad. – Yeah, that was back there. – What else did we need? A blanket. Is there a blanket on the couch maybe?
Nah. – I didn’t see one. – All right. – Open door right there.
– That makes sense. – Oh. We got basements here, okay. – (Sean) All right, Dad. Where do you put the blankets?
– (Esteban) That you, choco thief? – Yeah, it’s me. – Yeah, or… – Square, square, square. – (Sean) Yeah. – (Esteban) Yeah.
Don’t get too excited, kid. You’re making me nervous. Finally decided to come and join your old man under the hood, huh? – No, we just want the money. – We need some cash.
– (Sean) Sure. – (Esteban) I know it’s not your thing, but you gotta learn a trade. Art, athletics, engineering. I don’t care.
– I thought he was an artist and an athlete and an Instagram boy. – I’m trying, I’m trying. – I’m trying. – (Sean) I’m trying.
I just don’t know what direction to go. – (Esteban) You’re only sixteen years old. – We got that age. – (Esteban) I don’t even know why I’m fixing you a sweet car for graduation.
– So nice. – His dad seems nice. “It’s wicked,” be nice to his dad. – Yeah, it’s wicked. – (Sean) Come on, it’s wicked. I’m just not used to driving.
– (Esteban) You better get used to it or you’ll be taking your date to prom on the number 30 bus. – Oh man. – (Sean) Like I’m going on tons of dates.
– Yeah you are with Jenn tonight, hello. – (Esteban) He’s nine. He doesn’t even know what [bleep] blocking is. He looks up to you, Sean. – He should use Daniel as a tool. – Yeah, he’s cute.
– (Esteban) It’s what family is for. Things are kinda scary out there in this country right now. – Oh. – 2016.
– (Sean) By the way. – (Esteban) I was wondering how long it’d take. You need money for the party tonight, right? – Told you he would know. – (Esteban) Just be honest with me, no bull [bleep].
Are you using this money to buy alcohol? Weed? – No, we steal alcohol. – Should we say “Just Halloween stuff?” – Yeah. – ‘Cause we brought– Lydia’s bringing the weed and we’re bringing the alcohol, so we’re not buying it.
– Just Halloween stuff. – (Sean) Come on. – Come on, dad.
– (Sean) I wouldn’t spend money on booze. – I just steal it instead. – (Sean) We just want to get some Halloween crap. – Boy.
– (Esteban) Well, then you definitely don’t need the 40 dollars I was going to give you. – Damn. – (Sean) 20 bucks? That’s it? – (Esteban) You can buy a lot of Halloween crap and stuff for 20 bucks. Okay, have fun.
But not too much. – (Sean) I won’t. Promise. – I’m already getting– I’m already getting invested in this story. – Okay, when he walked in here, he mentioned the blankets, so… – It’s probably in the corner.
Is it right– – Oh, blanket. There it is. – I’m blind. – (Sean) I’m sure Dad won’t miss one blanket for the night. – Also, why would he think that’s weird if you– yeah, I don’t know. Should we say bye to Daniel?
– Yeah, let’s say bye to him. I feel like he’s gonna be a key role in the future. – Of course, he was in the loading screen. – He’s gonna have to step up as an older brother or something.
– (Sean) What are you doing in there, Doctor Frankenstein? – (Daniel) You ate my Chock-O Crisp. – Oh, he’s upset. – (Sean) Don’t be pissed. You always eat the whole box.
What’s with the scissors? – (Daniel) You’ll see, but not now. So don’t come in. – Another artist. – Should I say “Should we call 911?”
– Yeah. – (Sean) Oh man. Damn, sounds pretty serious. Should I call an ambulance now before it’s too late? – (Daniel) All I can say is watch out for my costume in three days. – Ooh, we got a designer.
– We love that. – This is literally me and my sister. – (Daniel) At Eric’s house? – How does he know about this? – (Sean) Yes, yes, yes, and no.
You can’t go. – (Daniel) I don’t even care if I can’t go. – He’s nine!
– (Daniel) I have secret stuff to do. – Ooh, with the secrets. – Oh, alone. – (Sean) Of course you do. – Angsty nine year old. We love it.
– Oh, okay, bye. Let’s play music. Let’s be like him. Play.
– ♪ Dun dun dun American idiot ♪ – Oh yeah. – Look at that iPod. Let’s see if there’s anything in the cabinet, like money. – Weed pipe. – Take that.
– He’s gonna need it. – (Sean) Lyla provides the weed tonight. – Oh, nightstand? – Nightstand. – You know what’s in the nightstand, boys. Old ph– – Condoms.
Take them. – Just look at them. – Just look at them? – Make sure expiration date and all that.
– (Sean) Got these for free during sex ed last year. – Last year? Honey, those aren’t any good any more. Don’t use those, but we’ll take it. – See, look.
That’s what I said. What? They’re not good anymore! – I mean, last year, maybe it’s– oh no, it’s October. Yeah, those are real stale.
– (Lyla) Hello loverboy. – Did you say “stale?” – (Lyla) Just give me a minute. – (Sean) Daddy hooked me up with some cash, so we’re set for the night. – We hooked it up.
– We’re balling. – (Sean) In case we need anything else. – (Lyla) Or if you and Jenn need anything else. – I think she likes him.
– Oh no, 100%. – He doesn’t know he’s into her yet. – Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. 100%.
– He’s gonna go after Jenn first. It’ll be a mess. – (Daniel) Sean.
I’m done, look. I made zombie blood. It’s corn syrup and food coloring. – Oh. – Amazing.
– (Daniel) Hi Lyla. – Oh. – (Daniel) I was just– – (Sean) Come on, man. – Hey, be nice. – (Sean) Just bugging the [bleep] out of me after I told you to knock?
– Be nice to him. – Pay attention to his zombie blood! – All right, he’s a dick.
– (Lyla) What’s your problem? – Ooh, she called him out. – “You’re right, sorry.”
– Yeah, you’re right, sorry. – Be a good brother. – (Sean) Sorry, sorry. – (Lyla) Jenn just posted her outfit for tonight. – Ooh, there’s my fashionova.
– Oh. – (Lyla) You should check it out. – Oh no, he’s outside sulking. – (Lyla) Get your attention.
– Oh shoot. – Check the page. – Check the page, check the page. – Yo, double like. You got 10k, bro.
– Whoa. – Damn. – (Daniel) It’s for Halloween! – Um, LOL, LOL. – No, heart, heart. <3.
– Don’t comment, don’t comment. – Don’t comment, that’s thirsty. – Yeah, don’t comment. – Wow. I’m eager.
– Little brother’s yelling on the outside of the door. – (Lyla) No like, no nothing? – (Sean) Hey, I don’t want to appear like a stalker or something. – (Lyla) Okay, okay, touche. – Let’s look, let’s look. – (Daniel) Leave me alone.
– Oh, what’s going on? – (Sean) Hold on, okay? – Oh. – Oh, go beat his ass. – Beat that ass right now.
Go smack that. Yeah, go with our hands, bro. – (Brett) Look at my shirt, [bleep]. – (Daniel) What’s the big deal? It’s Halloween. – (Sean) Don’t ever touch my brother!
You hear me, Brett? – (Brett) [Bleep] you, Diaz. He got his fake blood [bleep] all over my shirt. – You want real blood? – (Brett) You think you own the block?
– Oh. – Confront! – Confront his bitch ass. X. – (Sean) Dude, step back.
– Whoa, whoa. – Protect the brother no matter what. – (Brett) He’s a [bleep] [bleep]. – All right, what’s the next– – (Sean) What did you just say? – (Brett) You heard me, bitch. – (Sean) Don’t ever touch him again.
– (Brett) Or what? You gonna get your daddy? – (Sean) Hey [bleep]. I don’t need him to protect me from you. – (Brett) Oh, you wanna go?
– Oh, the thing just shook. Oh, it’s vibrating. – (Brett) Go back to your own country. – Oh, Canelo in here.
– (Daniel) Sean, you hit him. – (Sean) Get inside, now. – (Daniel) Sean!
– (Brett) You’re dead meat, bitch. – Oh, sprawl, sprawl. – (Brett) Losers. – Oh, he might kill him on accident.
– (gasps) – Yep. – (Daniel) What’s going on? – (Sean) Daniel, get over here. – His head hit on the rock. – (Daniel) Is he hurt?
– (Matthews) Okay. Okay, step away. – Oh, oh, oh.
Oh, [bleep]. – (Matthews) On the ground, now! – (Sean) Hey, wait. This guy was beating up my little brother.
– (Matthews) On the ground, now! Hands behind your head. – (Sean) This is [bleep] bull [bleep]. – (Esteban) Oh no. – Oh no, no, no, no.
– (Esteban) Sean, what’s happening? – No. Oh my, Jesus. – (Esteban) Officer, listen. – (Sean) I’m sorry, Dad. – (Esteban) Be quiet.
They’re good kids, officer. – (Matthews) Don’t move. – (Esteban) I’m sure they didn’t do anything. – (Matthews) I said don’t move. – (Daniel) Stop this. – (Sean) We didn’t do anything.
– (Esteban) Daniel, it’s gonna be all right. – (Matthews) On the ground. – [Bleep], no! – (Daniel) Ah! – Oh, the rewind. – Rewind!
What happened? – Whoa. – Where is everybody?
– Everything’s just a mess. I think it’s jumping to that scene where that thing came, remember? – No, yeah. – (Sean) Oh, [bleep].
– Oh my God. – (Sean) No way. No. – Oh, this [bleep] intense.
– (Sean) Daniel. – Oh no. – (Sean) Come on. – Oh, he’s good. – He’s okay. – Is he?
Please. – (Sean) Daniel, come on. We gotta go, now! – Oh, is he… – Got his backpack. – [Bleep].
– (FBE) And we’re gonna stop there. – No, we can’t stop there. What you mean? – (FBE) Don’t worry. We’re gonna have some of you come back to play the rest of this chapter on a future livestream. – Good.
– Let’s do this. – I wanna finish it. – Automatically sucked in.
– Yeah, 100%. Just as good as the first game. It’s such a good storyline. New characters, which I like.
I’m really into it so far. I’m getting into it. – It’s very cool. – Thanks for watching us play Life is Strange 2 on the React Channel. – Bye.
– Hey everyone, it’s Omar here. Thanks for watching us play Life is Strange 2. If you wanna see us play more games, come hang with us at 1 PM Pacific for follower game day on Tuesdays and 3 PM for Fortnite Fridays with Tori and our multi-generational tournament on Sundays streaming live both on Twitch.tv/FBELive and youtube.com/react.
See you there.